User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Friends Make the World go ‘Round

    Aw, this is such a cute poem! For some reason, I found these lines really funny you can find them in the most unexpected places in school, the grocery store, ...

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Politics Re: America Gone - Six and Seven

    Oh true true, I forgot about that, sorry xD

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: word search poem

    Woah, I was honestly wondering how people would review this, but of course you could do it incredibly well xD I love all of your suggestions! They're so clever, and ...

    Aug 12, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: i., ii., iii.

    Ahh, I absolutely love this poem

    Aug 12, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: word search poem

    Yay, go you!! c: I'm proud of you too! xD Thank you so much, Lib!

    Aug 11, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: word search poem

    Thank you so much, whatcha!!

    Aug 11, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: word search poem

    Here's the word bank! :D becomes count dont drowning easier when you

    Aug 11, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: long drive (part 1)

    Ooh, thanks for letting me know! ^^

    Aug 11, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Rage (Chapter 3)

    Yay! I'm glad :D Ah, me too xD I'm definitely going to read on!

    Aug 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Since I have nothing else to do, I decided to take the Quest Book for Pass time

    Aw, don't worry! Grammar is something we all struggle with; there's absolutely nothing wrong with it!!

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: blurry cracks

    This is so cool! Even your late night, near-sleep poetry is so beautiful xD

    Aug 7, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: reset fate worse than death chapter 1

    Oh, gotcha! Thanks! :D

    Aug 7, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: reset fate worse than death chapter 1

    Of course! Oh my bad. Surly means %u201C bad-tempered and unfriendly. %u201C so I assumed you meant surely which means %u201C with assurance or confidence./used to emphasize the speaker's firm ...

    Aug 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Echoes of Summer

    Of course! I'm glad to hear :D

    Aug 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Wildflower

    Ooh, this is very pretty!

    Aug 2, 2020


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda