User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Warehouse

    Hi! Thank you for reviewing my poem and getting it out of the Green Room. I would love to explain the "wispy ghosts of boxes" part. I wrote this for ...

    Oct 5, 2023
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lily's Pond

    My first non-poem that I have published on YWS.

    Oct 5, 2023
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Biking Past the River, on Hills

    Why, thank you.

    Oct 2, 2023
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Why Does My Pen Fail Me?

    Wow! What you rewrote sounds so good! I'll totally be using that as inspiration when I eventually rewrite this poem. :)

    Oct 2, 2023
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Why Does My Pen Fail Me?

    I would love to hear people's suggestions on how to improve this poem. It is a work in progress and needs a lot of work. I couldn't figure out how ...

    Oct 1, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Cruel Fate

    Okay, thanks!

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: collection of poems.

    Okay, that last line makes sense, thanks for explaining it to me! Looking forward to see that future poem someday. ;)

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Cruel Fate

    Thanks for the feedback! I was unsure how to make the two so's clear to read and I hoped that someone would have some good advice on how to fix ...

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Biking Past the River, on Hills

    Good to know, thanks!

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: "And You Didn't Hear It From Me"

    [center]Hi there! I'm reviewing using the YWS S'more Method today! Top Graham Cracker - What I Know This is a story about a girl named Emily who spread a rumour ...

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Cruel Fate

    :) I did use well and so twice in a row because I liked the way it sounded when I read it out loud, haha.

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Park Bench by Brush, Then River

    Thanks for reviewing my poem! The use of capitalization is that I was turning some things into proper nouns to show the things I noticed most in the moment I ...

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Cruel Fate

    (dead end as in dead end street, not X__X dead)

    Sep 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: collection of poems.

    First off, welcome to YWS! I also joined today. I can tell a lot about your style of writing poetry since you published a collection with three poems in it. ...

    Sep 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Park Bench by Brush, Then River

    I actually wrote this poem right before I wrote Biking Past the River, on Hills on the evening of July 4th, when I was going for a quick bike ride ...

    Sep 29, 2023


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken