User avatar

speakerskat

speakerskat

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Lonley Soldier

    thanks

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Lonley Soldier

    I understand it was rather choppy but that was my intention. I doubt if you had someone die you'd write a perfectly fluent poem. Also "our deaths do us part" ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Supernatural Re: My Vappiric Romance?

    I have a thing about loving commas its a habit. Thanks I just wrote this on the fly and put almost no effort into it. I plan to write a ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: This is not a poem.

    oh okay makes sense now

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Paper Hearts

    thanks, the repetition was intended and I wanted it to be very short but I tried hard to have almost the same syllables in every line

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Paper Hearts

    thanks I worked VERY hard to make sure this poem had a good rhyme scheme and flowed smoothly

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Paper Hearts

    indeed

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Paper Hearts

    actually it also shows how love cant be confined to any definite principle as well

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: Goofy

    combine your comments itll be a review

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poet

    still to short

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Kitten of Autumn

    you realize, you didn't mark this as a review so it didn't count

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Review Re: The Girl

    Hey I know this is an old poem but by the last ine did you mean she dies? Post on my wall please

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Gracefully Forever

    Yeah, wrote this for my love interest and they didn't like it very much... darn I just wanna write a really good romantic poem except the only ones I seem ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Wooden Spears

    Yes I sis and I think it fits

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That's All

    I mean like the lines should either be all separated or all able to stand alone .but that's just my opinion

    Jan 22, 2014


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig