User avatar

speakerskat

speakerskat

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Seagulls on a Rock

    Hey! I don't know if you are still on here, but I just wanted to say thank you. I was really young when I wrote this and I cringe when ...

    Oct 19, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Wooden Spears

    I keep visiting this. It's my last day of high school and I couldn't be more proud. This might be a horribly rusty piece and I don't know if it ...

    Jun 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgettable Me

    Thank you for this, it means a lot to me.

    Feb 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgettable Me

    I always write with less punctuation but I was tired of hearing people only write reviews for me about my lack there of. Haha, I guess it back-fried.

    Feb 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgettable Me

    I always write with less punctuation but I was tired of hearing people only write reviews for me about my lack there of. Haha, I guess it back-fried.

    Feb 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgettable Me

    I wasn't meant to be religious.

    Feb 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Free Free birds on a Tree

    I was nine.

    Feb 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: A Week to Remember

    @TysonJames please refrain from copying others reviews. You need to give your own thoughts on a piece, it%u2019s not fair to other reviewers or the writers. Please remove this review ...

    Dec 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Play it Loud

    It's actually kind of both so I guess I wrote it well.

    Dec 11, 2017
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: A Time of War

    I didn't mean it to come off that way. I have been here for several years and sometimes we DO have a problem where there will be people who use ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: A Time of War

    Thank you for your review! I realize it is kind of short but I wanted it to be just a blip kind of story. If I make it longer in ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: A Time of War

    not appreciate*

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: A Time of War

    I didn't intend to be rude I was just making sure you knew. I realize what a long process reviewing is as I have many times myself reviewed pieces. I ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: A Time of War

    Hi and thanks for the review. Her thoughts were in past tense because that was how they were uploaded, it was a choice. Also please refrain from directly copying large ...

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: Dating The Grammar Police

    Love you too XD you're the only person who I'm actually okay with saying that.

    Aug 4, 2017


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides