User avatar

smokingbooks

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Girl

    I will take this down as im not sure what I'm doing with the poem at this point but i appreciate the advice and will take it in. Thank you ...

    Aug 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Girl

    Thank you, I appreciate the advice and will keep this in mind for what i decide to do with the poem. x

    Aug 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Girl

    Thank you herbgirl, I will keep it in mind as I'm not sure what to do with the poem just yet. My original thought was too keep it short and ...

    Aug 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Girl

    Thank you, yes, it was about my last break because although I loved him we where in different places in life, it still gets me when I think about about ...

    Aug 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: You Love Them Still

    sorry, i completely understand. I will edit it out for you :P

    Jul 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: You Love Them Still

    I COMPLETELY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS POEM! Definitely my cats! loved it, it was so cute! there should be more poems about cats ahah. But i also agree with ...

    Jul 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do you remember?

    your welcome!

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Limbo

    I think that this is dark, but i love the sense of darkness with in it. I think that's what makes it beautiful. Personally i do think there is a ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Snow Fall

    This is beautiful, i am jealous that i am not living this! Its just written so wonderfully, i love it. There should be more poems like this. This would be ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Girl

    I liked it. I haven't seen/read a love story like this since i first saw the notebook lol. Its been written beautifully and connects on a personally level to the ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Happy Anniversary

    This poem has many feels. I love how its so deep and real, I hope you write more like this. You have a lot of talent.

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Despair of a Broken Heart.

    I really do hope everything gets better for you. I hope you do post again soon.

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, Other Re: My Darling Gone...

    Thank you, so much for this. I really do appreciate your comment. It makes me happy to know that all of you enjoyed my work and believe in it. thank ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, Other Re: My Darling Gone...

    Thank you, for pointing these mistakes out to me, i will proof read my work in future and thank you, just for taking to the time to read my work, ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Despair of a Broken Heart.

    Reading this felt like it broke my heart, I cant imagine ever going through this. This is beautiful, hopeless and in a way romantic but with a saddened twist. i ...

    Feb 4, 2015


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson