Random avatar

sleuthchick

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Harvest

    That was a very good story. The moment I started reading I had to keep going to see what happened next. You are a great writer.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Once Upon A Time

    I really liked your song. It was very good. It flowed nicely as I read it. Your a great song writer.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snakes of Tempered Steel

    Another short but great poem. Your a good writer.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Oceans Rise

    I enjoyed your poem. It was short but very good. Keep on writing.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What?!@

    Hi I really liked your poem. It was really good. Keep on writing great poetry like that.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Skin

    I read your lyrics. The song is pretty good. It does confuse me a little. You are a great writer though. Keep writing!

    May 17, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: painting the roses red

    Hey this is a really great song. I really enjoyed reading this. Keep it up! Your really good.

    May 17, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Wanderer

    Wow another great song. Great job!

    May 17, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just Another Girl

    Hi I really liked your song. This was very good. Your better at song writing than I am. Keep up the great work!

    May 17, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mystery on the Nile

    Hey well what do you think so far. This story is already finished. But I only typed part of it right now. I am going to post the rest of ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mystery on Mystic Cove

    Hi thank you so much for being honest with me without sounding rude. I know I should have had more written down before I posted my story. But that guy ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Drifting (A Spirited Away Fanfiction)

    Hey I really liked your story. I have seen the movie Spirited Away and I really liked it too. It is great to see a Spirited Away story.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Never Been Kissed

    Hi I really liked your song. It was very good. Keep writing.

    Feb 19, 2007


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare