User avatar

skutter11

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Boy

    I think that this was a good piece. It shows the conflict that we all go through when faced with a conflict, such as this. we all need to try ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This War

    I like this poem. It shows the pain and anguish that our and other brave soldiers go through every day of their lives. This poem is one of those that ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The War Inside My Head

    I thought you did this poem quite well. Am I right in thinking that you are describing Schitzophrenia? Please correct me if I am wrong. Also, the above comments, I ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: An Apology and a Curse.

    I happen to know what it is like to have a father who doesn't appreciate you or care. You wrote this so well that I disagree with the above statment ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: All because of a boy. . .

    How can people be so cruel? Who would harm a child? Who would have the audacity and sheer callousness to do this? No one deserves the treatment her father gave ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: deleted

    I do belive you are right! The Mass Media has too much influence over people! We are all becoming Borg-like beings with no feelings or emotions at all! If you ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    Skutter11: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Janitor: Oh, great! Now I have to carry this smiling body out as well! Skutter11: I'm not dead I'm in a laughing induced coma, you would be too,

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Chronicles Of A Teenage Vampire

    Sorry, there, but you could break it down a bit. Major headache :? . Oh and I think you shouldn't listen to Rubinlikes2write, that comment was way too harsh. Anyway, ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    OK, I am going to commit literacy sacrilage and say this(sorry for breaking the rule) Harry Potter (spits in abosulute discugst). The thing is that the characters aren't that belivable, ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Letter From Jamestown

    Like it! Oh, by the way, uncouth Is a word. It is ,infact, of old English. Is it by chance one letter or two, because the end paragraph sounded like ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I actually wanted Twilight to win because I don't like Harry Potter. Still it was very funny and a very good concept! :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Anything Really (blame Nate for THIS title)

    I think this story shows that people bully people who aren't as big as they are. Love the twist! The murder at the end is cleverly presented in storybook form! ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Universe (at war)

    Was this, by chance, loosley based on Thomas Hardy's "The Man I Killed"? Because it seems that the main character hates having to kill this person "When you ask for ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: When He Fell

    I think you've got a good concept from what I can see. The overall structure of this piece is interesting as well. Are you going to continue this story or ...

    Feb 10, 2010


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina