User avatar

silvermoon17

silvermoon17

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Fight for Survival ~ Darkness Approaches Chapter 5

    Where did you get Visserion, then? Oh it doesn't matter really, but don%u2019t watch game of thrones before you read it. Be warned. Oh and what I pointed out is ...

    Jul 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: pedestrian

    Man, I have athazagoraphobia and this made me wince I guess your description warned me..

    Jul 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: Under My Bed

    Working on it :)

    Jul 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: Under My Bed

    thanks :) if you have any poems you'd like me to read, i'd be happy to do so

    Jul 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: The Brightest Witch of Her Age

    Nice way of putting in that when you have a character in a poem, you criticize both or none

    Jul 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Nyx

    Thanks for explaining who Nyx is ^^

    Jul 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Nyx

    Thanks for explaining who Nyx is ^^

    Jul 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: Envision

    Envision..? Death..? If you say so.. nice twist XD

    Jul 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Gone Rogue

    I%u2019ll review your stuff :) btw, I really liked this

    Jul 7, 2019
  • » Re: A trut or dare- 3

    I did not misspell truth, trut is another word which has the same meaning as truth

    Jul 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: let's pretend we don't care the water's cold

    It did, but I guessed all that. I simply meant that all you said; you should%u2019ve put that in your poem.

    Jul 5, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To Fall For A Boy

    Zaminami it%u2019s so weird you saying it%u2019s be an absolute dream to have a girlfriend.. because girls feel the same

    Jul 5, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i think i wrote poetry once

    I%u2019m sorry if I%u2019m unclear, what I meant was simply.. well.. yeah, to expand your metaphors. Maybe (if you know what it means) an extended metaphor would be great. But ...

    Jul 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Insecurity Shouts Out of Security.

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Ok hey, here for a review(all that polite shit) So I really like that opening. You begin with the main point, insecurity. So maybe you could do something like (Insecurity ...

    Jul 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Gifts Of The Sun

    I feel like I%u2019ve known you for years.. and no, you%u2019ve not ruined any chance of getting to know me better :) it seem opposites.. So.. we begin from scrap..? ...

    Jun 29, 2019


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil