User avatar

silentwords

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Only You

    I really enjoyed this poem. It was cute, and I think everyone can relate to this. We all have our friends that we wouldn't be able to live without. Here ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Me Against Myself

    There is some really strong and great emotion in this piece. Really enjoyed reading it! :) Here are just my comments and suggestions: I hate you. Good way to get ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As Much As I Love You?

    I love this poem!

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Masterpiece

    Loved the poem! (: It has a great message. I also thought that the way you wrote it was very unique and creative. It's different than a lot of the ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Change the world

    I thought that the story and idea behind the poem was really great and inspiring. I think by writing this peom, you are actually improving the world by motivating others ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I am a Poet

    I love this poem! I think that a lot of people on here can relate to it. I thought that the flow and idea behind it were both really great. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't Come To My Funeral

    Wow, I absolutely loved this poem! It has a dark feel to it that I like. The story was unique, and when I started reading I was so surprised. I ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To My Stalker

    Great poem, creepy.. but still very good! The rhymning and story are both great (: Here are some suggestions/corrections: Stalker, stalker, following me, outside my house, and in my tree. ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Letters of Love

    Great poem! There are a lot of poems about love,but you still managed to make this one unique. I loved the concept of it and your word choice. I also ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Heartbeat

    I really liked this poem, it was interesting. It almost reminded me of something that you could use for choral reading. I liked the ending how you said And all ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Hate Love Poems

    Loved the poem! The rhymnin and flow were both really good :) There weren't really any corrections or errors that I could find. I really like the story behind the ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This is Me

    I can relate to this poem a lot, loved it :) I agree with a Amelia though, there wasn't a lot of emotion in the poem. Try adding more to ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Flying

    I really enjoyed this poem :) It had a fun and uplifting tone to it. I also liked the idea behind it. It's one of those poems that give you ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cloud Nine

    The imagery and word diction you used were very powerful and unique. It really added to this poem. I couldn't find any apparent errors or corrections, so I'm not going ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Without The 'R'

    Wow! I absolutely loved this poem! The story was great, well in a sad way of course. It was long, but kept my interest, so great work with that! The ...

    Apr 21, 2011


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes