User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: magnetic poetry

    Wow Sureal, thats a good point. I saw it on the latest post thing on the left of the homepage and I didn't even look at the date, xD. -Joel-

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: 30 Days of Flying Monkeys

    XD, ok RJ. It was for a school project so don't expect anything great or even good for that matter. -Joel-

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: magnetic poetry

    I'm definitly not a poet, but I can enjoy these. It's like looking at an abstract painting, kind of what Crysi said. It's so cool to read them all. Great ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Wow, four more??? I wish I could write with a constisincy of everyone else on this site. I'm a little caught up with the debate group, which still brings points ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: 30 Days of Flying Monkeys

    Okay, I haven't read this in a while. Thanks a lot for the critigues everyone. As I said I made this for an English report the night before it was ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: darkness

    Wow Dan, this was really good. Good job! -Joel-

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Flight of Stairs

    I think it really painted a picture, and I agree with everyone that you have good imagry, but it seemed a bit silly. I'm not sure if it was sup[posed ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Operation: Snow Cone

    LOL! This was hilarious Jab! I was just looking through your portfolio for something to crit and I found this! It's hilarious! Great job. -Joel-

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alpha Galaxy Ch 1

    I enjoyed this. Good job, Jab pretty much covered all the errors. Good job, and keep it up. -Joel-

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Christmas Story

    Wow Jab, this is deep and very emotional. Good job.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Last Prophet

    I enjoyed reading this, but at times I was a little confused at who was talking or narrating. Other then that, it had a solid story except for the dedication. ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Midnight

    I thought it was good except for the phrase Like stumbling across some tombs I'm not really sure what that means, but the enitre poem is kind of creppy.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ahoy Insanity #1

    This was really good and I enjoyed reading it. I couldn't really find anything wrong with it besides a few commas that shouldn't have been there. I look forward to ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    Wow, this is really good. I agree though, I wish I could hear it!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Destiny Calls

    Wow, this is really deep. You did a great job with spelling and grammer, as well as creative languege that really brought the story alive. I enjoyed reading it, and ...

    Nov 14, 2007


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard