User avatar

scrambled_pages

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A scene from my book: Clan blood: EDITED AND ADDED

    I liked this a lot :D There were a few things that I noticed that, structurally, could be tightened... 1)While your description at the begining is fantastic it is a ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Crucible

    This play was great. I loved that it was a simplistic/fast read without making the plot any more simplistic, its subject matter is a little gloomy and the tone helped ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I read all three a couple of summers ago and remember really enjoying them... though I don't really remember them. I am pretty sure that the first was my favorite ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Running from yourself ((Whole))

    I really liked this, I found it original and a little chiling. I did understand most of the twists by the end but I feel that if you could remove ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mother Mary

    I really loved this poem, though I do agree that the line ["You're good people, girl."] is out of place, it is unexplained. One of the few sugestions that I ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: First Post

    Really enjoyed it, I think that what you're saying is all too true, your rythim was, IMO, pretty flawless. I like that you use vocabulary to keep it moving rather ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Blood and Chocolate

    I read Blood and Chocolate years ago and thought that it was really good, though I revisited it last summer and was disapointed. I still think that the book is ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled- Chapter 1

    Hiya, me again this is the continuation of the prologue you posted, right? I really liked this and have little to critique except that you said; "The opposing cavalry killed ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Conked Out

    I liked this but one thing did catch my eye and it kind of ruined the rest of it for me: you said [this enthusiasm] in the third line, What ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: whatever

    I really liked this, really original. This isn't so much a critique to help you develope as a writer as it is me just telling you that I like it. ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitiled- Prolouge

    I thought this was a very good prologue; we were introduced to the situation, the world, and who I assume will be the protagonist. The first sentence[I was indeed wrong ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the zenith of the perfect peak

    Wow, I am really impressed, are you sure you're 16?lol I think that your poem is utterly fantastic and have nothing bad to say at all. I have to sign ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Red Apple

    Your symbolism goal was rather well achieved, I think. Though if you add in a few more lines it might have a bit more of a plot? Also the cadence ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shades of Grey

    I think that your story, so far, is amazing. Don't really have anything to add to the previous critiques, partly because the critiques were good, but also because I couldn't ...

    Mar 29, 2007


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor