-
Re: Forever comes too soon
The only part that killed it for me was when they DIED! Whyd that have to happen? It was good, but i still wish they would have lived. I like ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: I could talk to you forever
WOW! I really like this! It was amazing! And im a guy.. so thats saying a lot. And you know im not gay! :D Im not really one for critiqueing, ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: Author's Fantasy
Im completely blown away by the first part of your story, the 'essay'. Along with many other writers and readers, ive often thought of things like that, and it makes ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: The Tale of Darkness
I have to agree with the others who replied to this story. Its a major run off of the lord of the rings. Its a good story,but i think thats ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Magic's Curse
Deffinately one of the better biginnings to stories that ive read. I must admit, it seems a little far fetched that he would be found had he really run that ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Come What May a Harry Potter Story
Ok, first things first. A few things that confused me. The room Harry had entered was Room of Requirement Snape. IM not completely sure what this is supposed to mean, ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Elements chapter 1
Hopefully you plan on continuing this story, or else i will be burning with questions for the time being. Where did she get the fever? Just a coincidence that her ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue
Generally, i just read the first few paragraphs, and stop because they tend to be too long. This on the other hand, hooked me from the very beginning. I had ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]
Hey, great prolouge. I had a few things i didnt like though. You might add in who it is they are running from, bandits, or soldiers? I might also put ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Don't take me back.
Wow, hardcore! Are you continueing with this? Cause you really should!! Its one of the best short stories i have ever read! Make it so shes not dead, and shes ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: prologue-beneath the shadows
That was really good. IM not very good at reviewing, but that i thought, was a really good story!! You should keep going with it though, like what happens to ...
Aug 6, 2007
