User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A silly work called Monsters Under My Bed

    Wow! This is my kind of poem to be honest... It's funny, it's childish and it's simple to understand. This is really great and i think you should try get ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Clouds

    I quite like this... But i had trouble with the structure of it. Then again, i'm no poem expert but that's just my view lol. I like the descriptions in ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Knights of Acid

    I tryed my best to read all of this, but i only got halfway through. :( What i read i quite liked. And i also like controversial topics so i ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Death

    XD This is really great in a strange and rather interesting way... I do not know whether it be bad, or good...but i likes it. It made me chuckle abit, ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Cute little piggies and a new layout!

    Oof, i really like the design of it. :) The colours are cool. :D x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Real

    Wow This is great. It flows really well and your rhyming works really well :) Super Work :D x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Planets

    This is great. :) Your descriptions and imagery are very good. I can't really find anything i disliked about this. Maybe though, as a suggestion, i'd add some punctuation to ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Canoe

    I really like this poem, it's great. I continue on my journey to nowhere, enjoying nature, Bird calls surround me, the quiet splash of the water below, The many throngs ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elena Maionsa - Trois

    This is very good :) With the puncuation and stuff, well, the people above have already mentioned it ;) All in all i am very much enjoying this story.

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Lost

    I agree with Lizzy, i also read this in my head as if it was a rap :lol: I like this, its great and original :)

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Friday nightMARES

    Aww, this is really cute :) I can't see anything i don't like in here...i love it :)

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Secrets

    Firstly.. he led her into a beautiful kitchen; white tiles and marble surfaces, then turned around to look at her. Capital H, spell check :) (I'm sorry, i had to ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Torchwood

    I think this is great and i don't think it's cliche (well the first time i read it i didn't guess the end). Your descriptions are great and the idea ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life

    The rhythm is quite patchy and some bits don't flow, like the people above have mentioned. :? I can't say much as my poem knowledge isn't too good. The idea ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elena Maionsa - Deux

    I like this story and can see that it is developing well. I also have nothing bad to say about it lol . I'm not good with all the 'technical ...

    Sep 11, 2007


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus