User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Hidden

    This is really good :) I like the way you put in... "Of the eight tiny spiders you swallow in your Lifetime " I also like the structure of it, ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (No title)

    I very much like this poem. :) And it doesn't matter that it doesn't rhyme as they don't have to...you're the writer you can do what you like with it ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Accept Me

    First of all, i didn't really like the idea of this because the idea is very old and used too much. I think it needs more depth to it, instead ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All Alone

    In some parts this didn't seem well. But in other parts it did. :) I quite liked it all in all. Nice imagery and such. :D Well done.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Friends and foes [Edited from "Making Friends"]

    Wow i like this new edited version. :D Once thing though... "I called her that from the first time we talked. She didn't seem to mind and so the nickname ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Departing

    Wow, this is very morbid and sad but i like it all the same. I love the idea you've used... "Protecting by bleeping machines, not family." Is this meant to ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Autumn Breeze

    Oooh, i like this very much. I like the descriptiveness. My favorite bit is: "Create an uproar of colours, Golden brown hurricane. " I can't use the quotey box as ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Elena Maionsa - Cinq

    Oooof, i really like this whole story. I like the flashback you use. Maybe this piece should of been along with the fourth that the flashback was alltogether? But that's ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elena Maionsa - Quatre

    Niiiiiiiice. We're getting to know more now, yay! :D I really like how descriptive you are getting. I can also see how much you've improved looking at this and looking ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Revolution

    I like this...the idea is good and i rekon it flows allright. You should let Miss Standerline read this at school, she'd love you for it. Very feminist..showing how we ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alone

    I like this. The rhyming is good but it's heard quite alot in Tim Burton-esque poetry books. If that makes sence... I like how it ends, even though it's sad, ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Authorship

    Another good poem. :) I have nothing bad to say about it. lol Your writing style is ace! :D x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Young Writer's Dream

    This was amazing. You have a good rhyhm to the poem, the rhyming was great too. You also use interesting words to describe things which keeps me interested. Yep. Basically, ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Jam

    Oh my gosh, short and sweet! :D I really like your style of writing. I have read your poem about monsters under the bed too and i liked that just ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Invisable

    I really like this, and i like the point you are making (if that makes sence). I know this has been said, but i would definetly type things on word ...

    Sep 17, 2007


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White