User avatar

roon

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The War Wind

    Pudding! Okay, this took far too long, and I’m very sorry. I won’t explain, I won’t bore you with the details of my life during a review. I. NITPICKS It's ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unknown

    Hello, Roon here! This caught my eye, and I think that, with a bit of work, it could be incredible. I. NITPICKS Nights shadow slowly fades away

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Pocket riders.

    Hello, Roon here, welcome to YWS, I’m going to start with nitpicks and move onto the overall view of the poem. There backs have wings,

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Deleted]

    Hello, Roon here! Your poem really caught my eye, so well done on hooking the reader from the off. I admit, I was expecting to find something I would hate ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Vampyres, Prt 5.

    Crocks! I sat down to read this so many times before I stopped getting interrupted. Sorry about that. Well I’ve read it about four times anyway. I think, in terms ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Redmont of Tranview (temporary title) prologue & ch. 1

    Hello there, Roon here! I think you have a nice beginning, but hopefully you can make it better! I’m going to start by quoting bits that need a change, hope ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The curse and Lucky

    Hello there! I'm going to start with nitpicks! This was excellent. Bubbles was the first to go. This was a good way to start, it really grabs the attention of ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nothing can be compared to you

    Hello, Roon here, as requested! Thank you for replying to my thread! I’m going to start with nitpicks. Not the morning lights or the dying days.

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreams and Aspirations

    Hello there! Roon here! This was great, really caught my eye, on with the nitpicks! Dedication shows, Perspiration leading to success.

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: With an Iron mask

    Hello, Roon here! I like the idea you have here, I think it needs just a little development, and it could be wonderful. With an iron mask he walks,

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An extract from my novel: Red Vendetta

    Hello, Roon here! I actually had to rewrite this review, as my computer ran out of juice just as I was about to post it. I actually almost threw it ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: M'i Coraz'on

    Hello, Roon here! This really caught my eye, I’ll start with nitpicking! Kiss me softly. Let the water fall.

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cut it Short

    Hello there! I’m Roon, nice to meet you, I’ll start with nitpicks! She sits alone

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: lies start

    Hello! I’m Roon! I’m going to start with nitpicks! Lies begin with truth

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What My Life Has Become

    Hello, Roon here! This caught my eye. It’s a nice poem, but it needs a little work. Nitpicks! When did this life become so pointless

    Sep 8, 2009


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya