User avatar

roon

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Sound Of Silence

    Hello, I’m Roon, nice to meet you. I’m not good with introductions, so I’ll head straight onto the review. I wish I had the screaming back, to drown out the ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Can't Help But Live

    Hi, I’m Roon, nice to meet you. I quite liked this, but I think, if you improved it a little, I would love it! It has potential, it’s nice and ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Awake

    Hi, Roon here, I thought this was really interesting, which is why I’m here, so here goes: I lay awake, < I think this should be lie. The rest of ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Mechanic, Chapter 1

    Hey, Crocks. Look! A review: Things in red aren't essential and could probably be taken out, but it's personal choice. Red = ramble, make sure everything is pointful. Fairthen wasn’t ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Field

    Past the tall grass and through the field, two lovers lie and never yield. In the sun's warmth The lovers kiss, With true passion And magic bliss. I really love ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The wrong seasons

    I don’t think that’s entirely fair, because poems can be light-hearted too, it just may not be your thing. The summer has lately gotten colder, And the winter is shockingly ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Breathe in, breathe out.

    Hi, I think this poem has real potential, there are just a couple of things that you need to do to make it brilliant. The words you said to me, ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fingernail Marks

    I like this, the last two lines were wonderful. I don’t mind the italics, but the underlining, I don’t like. Also, the osmosis reference, I don’t like it. I don’t ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm taking the risk

    I don't think it matters that it's short, I really liked it, it's to the point and sweet. I was sceptical when I started reading, I didn’t think it was ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Darkness

    “Darkness is only a vivid illusion, An absence of light, they might call. Darkness, dark, blackness and whatsoever, Still it is darkness, no care, no hope.” You shouldn’t have a ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hard Breakup

    This is really unique, you don’t see much conversational poetry, as aspiringauthor17 said. It was good to see a new slant on a break-up. I really like it, you get ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unraveling

    Hi, so this is interesting. I like the unraveling element, I think that could really bring life to this poem if you used it in the right way. When I ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [In]Sane

    Well, AngerManagement seems to have got all the grammar niggles, so I won't repeat that. I think you need to be a little more original with some of the aspects ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: save my vanity(edited not much but cleaned up)

    Roon here! Nitpicks first! We all give excuses to live as one humanity...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Removed #8

    Hello, Roon here! First off, can I say, I really loved this. There’s something that poetry needs, that’s totally indescribable, but this has it. NITPICKS: Silence in her silhouette scorches ...

    Oct 25, 2009


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World