User avatar

rl320

rl320

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: my brothers and sisters are buried in the backyard

    thank you! I just wanted to clarify the "cut out..unwanted..too early" is in reference to being premature and a c-section. I was likening a c-section to the removal of something ...

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: my brothers and sisters are buried in the backyard

    thank you!

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: my brothers and sisters are buried in the backyard

    Thank you!

    Sep 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: The War Against Humanity.

    This is so pretty! The only things I would have done differently would have been to add 'visible' to the end of the third line and remove 'are' in the ...

    Jul 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: I Planted a Seed

    I really enjoyed this poem. Immediately I think of somebody going through depression. I took this as maybe the seed is an antidepressant, of course that's just my interpretation. You're ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Catastrophe

    Thanks so much!!

    Jun 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Literature Re: Brooklyn Bridge 1906

    No problem reading it. The different font styles help with that.

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Literature Re: Brooklyn Bridge 1906

    I loved this! I prefer poetry that doesn't rhyme (and most on this site does) so that really stuck out to me. You have a very dramatic, detailed way of ...

    Jun 15, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Catastrophe

    Thanks! I just want to clarify that the like after heart was supposed to be "like survival was predisposed" but the I copied and pasted so the formatting became a ...

    Jun 15, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Catastrophe

    Jun 14, 2016
  • Short Story » Supernatural, General Re: Payement

    This is literally the first time in my 5 years of writing that I've had suggestions or constructive criticism, so thank you so much. I did want a way to ...

    Jun 14, 2016
  • Short Story » Supernatural, General Re: Payement

    thank you so much!! This was pretty much a one-off short story that I did for a creative writing class. Your review made me so happy though! I screenshotted it ...

    Jun 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Orlando

    God, this is so great because you can feel the frustration of wanting to write something to commemorate the tragedy but not being able to. It's very sincere and powerfully ...

    Jun 14, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lists that write themselves

    I'm not very good at writing reviews but I want to say that I really, really love the way you closed the poem with the title. And this made me ...

    Jun 14, 2016


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon