User avatar

rida

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragons Egg

    Hi! This was a nice short story! A very interesting one. I only found two mistakes: We're her mother's last words I believe it’s ‘were’ instead of we’re. as the ...

    Oct 24, 2020
  • Short Story » Humor, Humor Re: The Scarlet Demon

    This is a lot like the story my grandmother used to tell me. ‘Don’t be naughty! Or the demon will come and get you.’ My very favourite line was: ‘ ...

    Oct 24, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Standing up

    Thank you so much! I%u2019m REALLY glad you enjoyed this!

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Standing up

    Thank you so much! I%u2019m glad you liked the poem. I will remove the %u2018but%u2019 in the stanza.

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Standing up

    Thank you :)

    Oct 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Live Like Legends

    OH MY GOD!! This is an AMAZING poem! One of the best I have read so far! You are a VERY talented poet! This poem is officially in my ‘my ...

    Oct 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: The Old Gods

    Sorry, I don%u2019t know why this always happens......:(

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Fantasy Re: How Halley's Comet Came To Be

    I love this! It’s amazing!

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: The Old Gods

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I loved this! It was amazing!

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: The Old Gods

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I loved this! It was amazing!

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: The Old Gods

    I loved this! It was amazing!

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Fantasy Re: How Halley's Comet Came To Be

    I love this! It’s amazing!

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Art » General, General Re: New queen

    Thank you so much! Glad you liked my poem! And I didn%u2019t know about that rhyming scheme part! I will be sure to keep it in mind next time!

    Oct 16, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Dear Stupid Blank Page

    This was a really good, awesome poem! And I can totally relate to this! You are wonderful poet!

    Oct 15, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scribbles 2

    Wow, I liked this poem a lot! This is the most confusing poem in the history of confusing poems! (Meaning it doesn’t make sense at all, which the title explains.) ...

    Oct 15, 2020


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos