User avatar

rememberme

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In The Storm

    I liked this poem. And yes you can do it. Jesus will always be there to guide you, and he would never put you through something that he didnt think ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: tears

    Short simple. All these things cause tears, tears are ussually brought to the eyes because of pain. I loved this poem, I love how short it is, and how it ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One

    I wrote love lies(: and Remember me! My name is Remember me! Hehe! This is a really cool idea! Where did you come up with it? Do you mind if ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kissing under twilight

    Thank you Night Shade(: My home daaawwwg! I wrote it like that because... haha Idk it makes the poem unique. I like that. I'm glad you liked it. I'm going ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: crying on the cross

    AWWWW you cried?! OMG that touched my heart, and I'm so glad it touched yours! Thank you so much for reading it, and thank you so much for loving it!:D

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'd Follow You Anywhere

    awwwwwwwww(: This is so sweet! Who is this about?

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stranger

    O_o Mysterious.. ! Beautifully written, my love! This poem it really describes how you don't know who this person is, and I get a mental picture. I like the mystery, ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Play of Life

    This poem isnt just about you taking off a mask after a play, it's talking about how people hide who they really are and I love that this poem gets ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: crying on the cross

    :D thank you and yes feel free to share with whoever you please(: thank you all for commenting. But, someone tell me if your work is in "feature work" what ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: crying on the cross

    TheNewHero, I wrote this because I am going through a hard time in my life and I thought of all the suffering Jesus went through just so I could live ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Leader.

    First of all if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. Like your the one who should be judging others people work? Uh no ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Phoenix Poem

    I dont ussually bag on others people work, but this doesnt make any sense. And the rhythm isnt very good. Your rhyming scheme isnt very good either, it sounds like ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Bitter Beauty

    I just love all your stuff. You freaking rock at writing. Heck yeah! I love this poem. Very nice and flowweey and just like wow(:

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Our Time

    AWWWWWWWWW this is so sweet and sad at the same time. Just reading it made me picture a girl crying on her pillow thinking of a boy who she knew ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Strawberry Moon

    ooo pretty colors(: haha. and i like the discriptions very niccce. i like it alott. and the title is what pulled me in. It is very unique

    Nov 4, 2010


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'