User avatar

racket

some people have lives, some people have music

  • Short Story » Literature, Realistic Re: Under the Blanket of Stars

    Hello, racket here to review your work! Okay, first off, I want you to know that I really like this and only notice the occasional grammar mistake! So, good job. ...

    Jul 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Just Another Conversation (That's a Little Deep)

    Hey, there, EnderFlash! racket here to review your work! First off, I really like this genre, this idea, this story, pretty much everything. Good job!! A bit confusing to me ...

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: but ended up alright.

    Hi, there, itsmahoro! It's racket, here to review for you. Okay, so I really like this, the not knowing the story behind the story, but still hearing about it. It's ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lady Winter

    Wow. This is awesome! I love it! Well, one of the only things that may need a bit of fixing is the lack of stanzas. A couple stanzas may make ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The First Rain

    Happy Review Day!! So, first things first, this poem is very good, though it does need a bit of improving. Firstly, your rhyme scheme here has a loooooot of rhyming ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Act Like An Adult, Be Treated Like An Adult

    Wow, this is great! First off, you picked a very relatable topic, which is the very best thing you can do topic wise. I totally get the feelings described here, ...

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Trapped

    Oooh, I like this a lot! And yes, that is my immediate reaction. Good job! You should write more poetry, since you apparently don't do it much. First off, I ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: A Mystery

    Hello, Cynder! I really like your poem, though I do have a few suggestions. First off, stanzas are a bit necessary in poetry, especially in poems more than four lines ...

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love's Tragic Ocean

    This is really pretty! I really like it; I can tell you speak from experience. Good job! I can find only a few things you should fix. Firstly, there is ...

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Yesterday - Where's my light? (Pending title)

    Hi, Subtle! Racket here to review your short story! First off, I really liked this story. It's kind of lazy and isn't real vicious and fast like a lot of ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A letter of complaint to the gossipy girls in gym class

    This is awesome, fortis! I love how you explore all the options of what girls generally lean towards in qualities of guys and tell the world how they are wrong. ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Falling Deep- Chapter One

    Well, this surprised me again. I did not expect any of that. Ashley's change of attitude that then changed back is really confusing and actually quite genius in my opinion. ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Falling Deep- Prologue

    Wow. This is really, really very good. My heart is beating like it expects to be stabbed. There you go. You got me in the moment. Well, first off, I ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Titleless (Cutting Poem) *Trigger Warning*

    Hey, yubbies! Racket here to review this poem. This is a kind of depressing poem, though you did a good job of it. So, I am going on to tell ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Avant Garde

    Hello there, my friend! Racket here to review your work! I like how short this is, it makes it much easier to review. This poem exactly lines up with your ...

    Jun 29, 2014


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings