Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I met a girl today

    Andie, This was simply beautiful. I LOVELOVELOVED the contradictions, and I think this piece was wonderfully written! Before I read the note at the bottom, I thought it was a ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The drunken truth

    Element, So, I'm a tad bit confused about this work. It seems like you tried to form poetic structure, but then gave up, and the tried again, and it's all ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I had a dream last night.

    Beck, I really, really liked this a lot! The two reviewers before me were spot on with saying that the repetition was amazing, it was like I could hear the ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Temperamental Summer

    Durrie, I think this is beautiful! I'm loving the imagery that you included in this, and even though it did have a list-ish feel, I think it totally worked. There ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Farenheit 451

    Okay, so, when I was reading it over the summer, I had NO IDEA that it was Sci-Fi. I was like "Dang, why do we have none of this cool ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For the Unknown

    Dude, There is a word for this kind of epic. LEGITEAMITE (pronounced le-gite-a-mite): expresses superiority to regular legitamacy. Quite cool, eh? Anyhow, I liked this a lot when I finally ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Process

    Hobbit, So, I really, really liked this. First off, it was very relatable, which is very beneficial to the reader, because it's one of the main reasons they keep reading. ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Princess killer

    Retro, Yeah, this is quite frankly, the epitome of awesome, simply put. It's a quirky twist on humanities view of "happily ever after", which is not a new concept, but ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: { The Sussurant Wood }

    Hello, love! I actually believe that with the right tweaking, this piece can be very good, don't sell yourself short. So, there were a few places I caught that didn't ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Little If In Space

    I really, really like this. First off, it's pretty, and your vocabulary is obviously exceptional. Secondly, if I have the interpretation right, your personification of the tricky little word was ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Girl Called Beast

    Hello Awakening! So this is a very interesting, don't get me wrong, but there are a few parts that are a bit bumpy. The skull of any animal Would be ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: How to Live

    Hi Dradian! I really like this a lot! I absolutley love how you made it clear yet still have a lovely ring to it! My only problem with it is ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Top to Bottom, Left to Right

    Hello Audy! Ok, so I think this is really cool! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it makes sense being read column by column AND left to ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Writting~ all of you should know what i am talkign about

    Hi Channon! I love how you wrote this piece! It's lovely, it's different, it has a very fresh expression as well. But I'm hoping, as Mia already stated, that you ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: my curse

    Hey so now that you explained what it's about it makes more sense, but I think the lines need to be cleaned up a bit. And when it's alright if ...

    Jun 15, 2009


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost