User avatar

promptlyby12

promptlyby12

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: tides of time

    omg this is amazing! Love the vocals!

    Jan 5, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The Fence-sitter

    Hi! I was going to write a review but I don't fully understand the meaning of the poem and how each stanza contributes to it. I have questions like "who ...

    Jan 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Theatre Re: Snowy Owl

    Hi! I just wanted to say that I love this poem! I have a thing for short poems that pack a lot and that is exactly what this is. Good ...

    Jan 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Your Permission

    I'm sorry I forgot to check the ' is this a review', so I had to paste that into another text bubble.oops!

    Jan 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Binary.

    Thanks alot!!!

    Sep 22, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: The Monkey And The Bear

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: The True Story of Snow White

    So i'm in a restraunt reading this-I start laughing like crazy out of nowhere- poeple stare at me---I don't need to say anything else!!!

    Jan 20, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: It can take a long time to realize you're immortal.

    Good Night!

    Dec 30, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: The Brightest Star

    Thanks for the review!!! Well, you have a thing with commas and i have a thing with dashes%uD83D%uDE02, I don't know why i include them, I just do! Thanks again ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: The Brightest Star

    Thank you so much for this review! I will definitely try to improve my work and take your suggestions into account. Just want to thank you again because this is ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: The Brightest Star

    Ummmm.... I see a blank comment bubble... Is this a bug???

    Nov 30, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: The Brightest Star

    Thank you! "What kindles its heart" does make it better! And thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake, I made a lot of them while typing, had to edit quite ...

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: The Labyrinth

    Thanks for the review! Well i was just playing around with old english here, to see what works. I did not use any specific dialects, just random things that came ...

    Nov 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: The Labyrinth

    Thanks for this review!!! (This is my first work) Well i had separated the poem into 3 stanzas and a couplet, but it somehow came out without stanzas upon publishing. ...

    Nov 20, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dreams into Reality Ch. 1.1

    Im reading this again and I've noticed i've made some typing errors.. So please don't mind them.

    May 6, 2018


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater