User avatar

phantom_blackfire_wings

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kaleidoscope

    This reminds me of what happens to a lot people, in fact, all people. Change. I don't know if that's what you had in mind, but i really like this. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Human Bullet

    I really like this, the language is great. :) Just be a little clearer on the POVs, kk? Keep writing, Risa

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Falling (Title in Progress)

    I think this could be a decent story. If I had more time, I'd crit. this properly *sorry, I have food waiting too...sigh*

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blood River

    YAY EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cinnamon

    I agree with stella on the confusion of the time period. This also need more emotion to really capture a reader. Otherwise, I really liked this story. Write on, Risa ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prowlers of the Night (Chapter two)

    Chapter Two (") A. The whole town knows it; you know how news travels round ere. B. we let you tell cuz it was quite funny, watching you waste your ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prowlers of the Night (Chapter One)

    I like this. Slight warning though, the 'mysterious air' has been done countless times (by myself included). Keep writing, Risa

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: no name yet redone

    I like it. :) Besides some grammatorial (is that right?) errors, this is really good. keep it up.

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Emotion of Anger

    Hello =P I really liked this poem (maybe i should try this poem writing tactic...hmmm), but the two lines of the last stanza kinda threw me off.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Desperate for your love

    I've read one of the other related series, ahhhhh! what is it called! but its really good :)

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Photograph

    I was confused (no surprise there :) ) at some parts, but I like the descriptions.

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Desperate for your love

    AMEN!!!!! I love this poem girl! It gives people visualization of the love Christ has for us.

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadow Wing

    please critique :)

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Once Upon A Time

    I like it. its easy to relate to. I think this musical is worth writing. :)

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Girl I Met Today

    LUUUUUUVV it!

    Feb 19, 2008


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune