User avatar

penny

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Toys

    I, personally, liked the sing songyness lol. I think it fits, even though the poem is somewhat...not so happy, because all the comparisons are toys. I think it plays into ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Art of Being Unnoticed

    mmm...i agree with teapot (can i call you that? lol) about the using similar words in the same line. plus, both of those lines kind of bored me a little. ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blue

    oh, i love it. Your subject choice is unusually nice. You did a really nice job. You start with a description, and then the question "what is it like to ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Visitor

    mm...I just got a tiny bit confused. You started out talking about The Visitor as a proper noun, as someone specific. and then you stopped capitalizing it. I really think ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alexis

    mmk...being gentle with alexis :wink: okay, i really liked it, but the end doesn't quite fit. Actually, I think it would be more effective if you just left it at ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Day That America Will Fall

    i really enjoyed this poem. some of the rhymes are a little off. someone else mentioned that...about reading it aloud. it could flow a little better, but besides that I ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Only Human

    very nice. your word choice showed the anger, but without becoming just...vulgar curses, lol. didn't you have a line about honey in another poem of yours? or was that someone ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Siesi's Story-can anyone think of a better title?

    for a title you could try something about the necklace? And do we get to find out what happens to them? I'm very anxious to know lol. good job! and ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Adventures in Yellow

    A muttered apology was all I could muster After your brief (but majestic) speech About ‘keeping that terror on a leash’ - I really like the splash of rhyme. I ...

    Dec 6, 2004


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright