User avatar

pendr

pendr

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 5: The Academy

    Oh, ok! Yea, I don't know anything about Norse gods XD Cool! Keep working! Because if you stop writing, my life will be over forever.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 2: The Magicians

    That is no big deal! You aren't alone ;) Trust me, it's my pleasure to do this.

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Culture Re: Pine Shelter Building.

    Thank you very much. Because I know what it's like to need to know more, I will write more XD Don't know when though... sorry!

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Culture Re: Pine Shelter Building.

    See the reply to Abby's comment about the periods. I honestly have no idea how I came up with this; maybe even a couple years ago I feared having few ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Attack on titan fanfiction (chapter )

    Hahaha XD I totally understand. What I would recommend is to write everything and get it all down, and then go back and put in the punctuation. Thanks for being ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 31: The Return

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Captured in Time- Prologue

    I will take all your suggestions into consideration and probably use them because I agree. I like their names, too :D :D :D To both of you: Yes, it is ...

    Nov 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Sovereign

    You are very welcome

    Nov 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: "The Doctor"

    Thanks!!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Culture Re: Pine Shelter Building.

    Thanks!

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Culture Re: Pine Shelter Building.

    I do that because I don't know how to make stanzas/paragraphs on here. You leave a space, and it disappears. Makes sense, but I never wrote this intending for it ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: "An Old Companion"

    That makes complete sense. My family is a Christian family, opposite of your mom in the way that we went to church but never pray before meals really. A couple ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: "An Old Companion"

    Thank you so much! I really need to find a way to fix that last line XD, and I see very much how it interrupts the flow. That's really really ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: An Undeserving Woman's Prayer (Pantoum)

    Yea. That's one confusing thing about poetry that I think is something the author needs to decide. Because a 'poetry rule' is that you capitalize every line, but lots of ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Culture Re: Pine Shelter Building.

    Hmm. Thanks. I appreciate your suggestions for improvement :). I guess I never really thought about that because it was already pictured in my head, and I was just writing ...

    Nov 9, 2014


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman