Random avatar

pazey13

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eyes of a stranger

    This is really good. I have read another of your work and I must say that you did well on both of them! This is a really good way to ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Slips of the Pen

    That was really confusing. Good, but confusing.

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If I ever,

    Wow. This was incredible! It was very simple, short, and to the point :) I loved it!!

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Encased in My Nightmare

    I really enjoyed reading this. I didn't think it was cliche at all! :) Keep up the good work!

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Forbidden Love

    Not bad but I think you should make it deeper. I don't usually like poems that don't rhyme but this one isn't half bad :) Keep up the good work!

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My Miracle.

    You should extend this and make it into a book!

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Iced Petals

    This was really good! If it was a song on the radio, I would actually listen to it! You should put it on youtube. I would love to hear it! ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bleeding heart

    There was lots of bleeding. LOL. It was really descriptive though and well written :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Field of Flowers

    Oops. That last message was supposed to say "...this randomly popped into my head so I..." Sorry about the typo :)

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: White

    I agree. That was really confusing. I mean I get the death part but I didn't really feel like I could get any real emotion out of it. Like, I ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First Roller Coaster

    This was something that I wrote in school and I just decided to post it up here. It's actually about me and my first ride on a roller coaster. I ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dead Sparks

    Wow. That was beautiful. I really felt the emotion that you poured into that. Good job!

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Pirate (first two chapters, revised)

    Hey Everyone! I feel like I wrote this a long time ago and I forgot about it for a while. A few days ago, I remembered it and decided to ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silent tears

    Good :)

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silence

    That was really beautiful. I really liked the part about the girl in the meadow. The use of vocabulary was really amazing! I really felt like I knew the character.

    Oct 25, 2010


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss