-
Re: Dark Realm
I'm not good at nitpicking, so I don't really have much constructive criticism, but over all, the main problem was the lack of consistency in the rhyming scheme and flow. ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: It's My Turn Now.
It is a really good poem, and has a good use of repetition which can be quite hard to use, and is often a bit of a wrisk. The topic ...
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: The Book Of Power-New! Chapter 2 Taster
Firstly, it is good, and don't take the criticism too harshly. Firstly, some of your better language seemed kind of forced, the type of things you need to watch out ...
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: My Love
A lovely poem with some real voice behind it. One thats short enogh to not dragg on relative to its subject, but not too short as for it to not ...
Feb 19, 2010 -
Re: Losing the Talent to Write
Brilliant... a great example of how a poem can interact, not just be a set piece of writing. It also allowed a good understanding of the voice you where putting ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Journey into th void
I'm no expert so I can't give you any major advice but I'll have a go. For starters, it is a nice little subject, and your poetic voice makes it ...
Feb 3, 2010 -
Re: Bury the Body
some brilliant wording there, i love the way it is just there in front of you, easy to understand despite a lot of very deep sections, and some really nice ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Tick Tock
A nice original idea, and looks stunning. And it has dose have a nice kind of sound effect, a kind of ticking motion. The only real problem, is that you ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Gravity
It was a nice, well based poem, but some of the metaphor can go a bit far. A nice way of describing your point though, in a brilliant representation. But ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: It Happens
It just draggs on a bit- I'm not complaining directly a the length, (there's nothing wrong with a long poem) but you need to freshen it up more as you ...
Jan 30, 2010
