User avatar

ozasatya

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rain

    Thanks for liking my poem and avatar. I am crazy about Linkin Park and rain. This poem was inspired by another poem written by Nobel Prize winner Rabindranath Tagore. But ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: captain.classy

    The poem was really sweet. I could find no lines or words that had any mistakes. Keep it up! :)

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Change

    A good poem. Its a nice thing that you have tried to tell what is the experience Death has on a person. Congrats on writing a poem on a new ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy-a review

    THANKS for the reply. I didn't know where was the books review section so i wrote it in the other ficton. sorry about that. I am happy that you liked ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hiding The Cracks

    It was a really good poem on a very sensitive topic. It is clearly a making out of an inspiration, otherwise it wouldnt have touched anybody's heart! :D

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Requiem

    The rhyming was done wonderfully. The poem was a wonderful tragic poem and it nearly brought tears to my eyes. Keep it up! :)

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: With You

    Thanks for the reply. I am happy that you liked the poem. I willl try my best to make it better thanks to your suggesstions. Happy X'mas

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: His Majesty in His Abode

    Thanks so much for liking my poem and i will try to do my best next time by improving upon it.

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My Sister Poo

    Thanks a lot for the review. i will try to do better.

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Jealousy

    Thanks. I will improvise.

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Loneliness

    Dear friends, I was very happy to read your reviews, especially the one from Dreamy 115 was very interesting. Well all i would like to tell is that i tried ...

    Nov 22, 2009


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline