-
Re: He doesn't know the truth
This poemwas based on somebody having a crush. It was really described well. The feelings that you showed are really very good. However you could have skipped the line His ...
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: On hardwood floors.
The poem was really good. I couldn't understand Hardwood floors... Reflecting nonsense back at my battered mind. . Otherwise the poem was really good and you used the short sentences ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Housefly
The poem was really wonderful. I really like your thought process. Its impressive. I really liked I'll grant you your final wish, Now go and meet your Maker. It made ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Remembering Summer
This poem is more of a description. The main motive of any literary item is to make the reader feel. It should touch somebody's heart. This poem kind of fails ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: They Call It 'Broken Britain' Prologue
This is my first review on a short story. So please, if you do not like the review, i am sorry. It is said that the first impression is the ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: The Looking Glass
An amazingly brilliant poem. The more I say about it, the less it seems. It really is a wonderful tragic poem. The ending was kind of strange. I think you ...
Dec 27, 2009 -
Re: Murder of the Mind
Congratulations on the first poem! I must tell you it was a really good first poem. Though, i didn't get the connection between the title Murder of the mind and ...
Dec 27, 2009 -
Re: Cyclic
I could'nt understand what was the message you wanted to convey. I dont think it was repitive though. I liked There's a piece of you no longer whole, That this ...
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Forever Gone
The poem was really good. Using the lines You are gone, forever gone, And here I must remain. made the poem a refreshing read. Keep it up. Merry Christmas. :)
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: A Night To Behold
The metaphors and similies are really good. But still:- 1 The car is on standby instead of that perhaps you could simply say the car is off or something like ...
Dec 21, 2009
