User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kaitak, July 1997

    There was some definetly good imagery and description in this poem, and I really enjoyed the first three stanzas. However, the last line just threw things out of whack. To ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: you will be loved.

    I recommend you change a LOT of this (see lyrics below to see how much you need to change), seeing as they're lyrics from "Someday You Will Be Loved" by ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Clouded care

    Hey, I haven't seen you around YWS, so let me be the first to say Welcome! Around here however, you'll need to keep a 2 to 1 ratio with reviews ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tom

    I posted a piece kind of like this on here awhile ago (it was one of the first things I put on here, if I recall...) Anyway this was just ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Melting a Midwest Winter

    Don't listen to SimonCowellLuver, there are types of poems that are stories and poems at the same time. Personally I really liked it, I like how it left some things ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Camellias

    I'm really disappointed that all you people who claim to be nit-picky about grammar haven't caught this one yet! Sing to me, through ramparts of fury. The tears I cry ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    HAHAHAHAHA This was TEN TIMES better than part one, I literally laughed out loud at the concept of him saving Bella as an accident. B: (after being knocked down, rubs ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    was pretty funny I'll admit, and like everyone else I love Stephanie Meyer, but the gun thing just got old. I really think it would have been funnier if you ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dirtied Spools of Thread

    This is quite a nice piece of poetry you have here. I can really relate too. I particularly liked the second to last verse ("You'll never be fixed, dear...") You've ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled Part 2

    I must say I don't consider this a story in any way, shape, or form. Do you even know where you're going with this? Do you know who your characters ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Traveling Light

    I'm only going to edit the rewrite, since I'm assuming that's what you want. A chance to be on my own A chance to live out dreams A chance to ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Dairy...

    Well, around here on your sixteenth birthday you can indeed get your I know what you mean there. The misspelling of diary actually bothered me greatly. I know its supposed ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just Pretend I Didn't Tear Your World Apart

    I was all set up to critique this thing, and everyone took all there was to critique. The fact is this poem has such raw emotion there's just not much ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My fall

    ^If you "don't get it yourself", may I perhaps suggest revising it? Anyway, it was kind of cute I suppose. The rhyming and rhythm changes really bothered me though. The ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lilac

    First of all, thanks for welcoming me. Props. Secondly, am i being forced to comment on other people's pieces? I can see for my first post that I should maybe ...

    Feb 2, 2008


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson