User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 4 Haikus

    Um . . . isn't haiku plural just "haiku?" Just a thought . . .

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Demon Chapter I (needs new title-please read!!!)

    The tripod isn't like a huge video camera tripod . . . it's like . . . eight inches off the ground, tops. Just something to hold the weapon up, ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: It's About

    Good song, and i'm pretty sure it's spelt morpheine. I'm pretty sure it's spelled " spelled"

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Enlightenment

    Haha thanks for the crit. It is Buddhism. I don't really like it. I even sort of think that it was a waste of time to write. It was too ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hadchak-plz read and crit

    I liked it. Is it a sort of Shanarra-like tale, where it used to be like the present, but then it turns fantasic?

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: something to have fun with

    ok here it is

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Memorising Poems

    It was okay. It sort of seemed ... well I can't describ how it seemed, but i can tell you that what I mean isn't bad, nor good. I think ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: something to have fun with

    My e-mail isnt up right now, but I'll tell it to y'all when I get myself registered again (which will be in a day or so tops).

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Nameless

    What an interesting story. I've always loved those stories that kind of have that conspiracy feel to them. I'd like to see more. I personally wouldn't have an idea of ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Blessing

    Thanks a lot. I thought I'd never get a post.

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled *suggestions needed*

    Thanks for the replies. That was just something I wrote a while back. Just kinda writing thoughts.

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: something to have fun with

    Those are all really cool ideas. I think actually (now) there should be a small cast of characters just exploring a planet and somehow get stranded, or something. And to ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: something to have fun with

    cool. post some ideas.

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: White Bandit

    . . . can an arm be decapitated? (para.8)

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Apocalypse Of Indecision

    You are amazing. Very poetic. It requires good thought to read and write a piece like that. Incredible. Well done.

    Mar 15, 2005


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady