User avatar

occymay

occymay

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1 (Third draft)

    I thought maybe just referring to him as Lucifer rather than the devil it might give more of an undertone of religion. This is because when I mentioned him before ...

    Jan 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1 (Third draft)

    Thank you for your review! This review was really helpful, I'm really thankful you took the time to give me a really in-depth review ^_^ The only problem is the ...

    Jan 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1 (Third draft)

    Thank you for your review! For your first point I thought about maybe swapping the chapter around, do you think that would help? Or was it more sudden within the ...

    Jan 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods Prologue- The new arrival

    Thank you for your review! Don't worry, it wasn't rude you were very helpful ^_^

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods Prologue- The new arrival

    Thank you for your review! I'm really bad at seeing my mistakes that's why I post them on here :) This prologue doesn't have anything to do this the main ...

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Other » General, Action / Adventure Re: Book idea- A Dream of Blood-Soaked Clouds

    Thank you for your review! It's currently only on a first draft so it isn't perfect and a lot of the things you mention I wasn't sure about like names.

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1 (Edited)

    Thank you for your review! I did originally have a small section at the beginning but I was told it wasn't any good so I binned it. I see what ...

    Dec 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Journey of Acceptance:Hope- Chapter 2

    Thank you for your review! Yeah, this story needs a lot more work so thank you again for your suggestions, I'll make sure to see to them ^_^

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1 (Edited)

    Thank for your review! Adonai is God of light and he was molded from the concept of God in christainity but as I have edited this he's drifted further away ...

    Dec 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods Chapter 4

    My goodness, I didn't even notice how many times I used "was", oops. Thank you so much for your review, it will be very helpful when it comes to reviewing ...

    Dec 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Journey of Acceptance:Hope- Chapter 2

    Ah, okay. Well, I'm a vegetarian so i don't know much about fish, probably why I didn't get :D

    Nov 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Journey of Acceptance:Hope- Chapter 2

    I don't actually know what you mean :D

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Journey of Acceptance:Hope- Prologue

    Thank you for your review! Yeah, people mentioned the switching of view but the repetition was new, I didn't even realise I had done that. I wrote this quite quickly ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Journey of Acceptance:Hope- Chapter 2

    Ah, thank you for your review! The description of her tent was at the end of the fourth chapter but then I changed it :D

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1

    Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to take that into account when I go back over it. The video was really helpful by the way :)

    Nov 27, 2016


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte