User avatar

niccinic15

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Time, But No Place

    I don't really understand this? I mean, the flow and everything goes together pretty well, I just don't pick up on the deeper meaning... For every person, There's a count ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Our Time

    I like it. A lot. I feel a personal connection with it, as my significant other just moved to Florida, and I'm still in Kentucky :/ But anyways... Holding to ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Here I Await For You

    This frustrated me... Quite badly, actually. To start with, I don't understand the very first line: The lost night, in the moment, the warm sunny day, twists away Is it ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Yesterday

    Your idea here was good, but I'm not really sure if I'm liking this too much... I like the repetition of how it seemed like just yesterday, and I like ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To Die Young

    First of all, "If I Die Young" is the only country song I like, and it's inspired me as well. I loved this poem. I also wrote one about a ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Betrayal

    I like the main idea of this poem, the personification of betrayal was a great idea. However some things didn't rest well with me... Uncaring, unfeeling for the pain she ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pretending

    I like this, but there are a couple of things that don't rest well with me.... A cut runs down my heart’s face, leaving it crying little red teardrops. I ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Addiction's Core

    First off, I love this (: Obsession creeps within my survival instincts, twisting the inclination to lengthen my days to make room for the willingness to die for You, if ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Virtues of the Damned

    I like this piece. A lot of deep, dark emotion is portrayed here. Just a few minor things. Next to plauge my failing heart It's "plague", just saying (: Another ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You are music

    This was kind of different for me, but I think I liked it? So what if there wasn't a lot of emotion thrown into it, it was different, and creative ...

    Nov 13, 2010


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short