User avatar

n2k109

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Waves of Death (see spoiler)

    Hey there. First off, I loved this poem, the mood captured quite well with your wording and vivid imagery. (Spelling?). Since the punctuation has been revised, I won't redo it. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pinpoint

    This was a really great poem. It gave me a vivd image of each point of refference to where you live. A really great poem, with the name fitting it ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Demon

    I'll start out by saying that I loved the poem. But as other s have said, I would consider this more dark than creepy, persay. The only spelling mistake I ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Proxy pt. 3 (final part)

    [quote="567ajt"] He was a very mild mannered man you see, always apologising whenever he had a fit of anger on some unlucky girl who wants to go home. He’s also ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Haze (Chapter One)

    I completely loved this story. It kept me on edge, and kept a mysterious tone, not letting too much be revealed. I couldn't honestly find any spelling or grammatical errors ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Insomnia

    I have o agree with everyone else, this poem is great, and I can relate to an extent. I have a slight case of insomnia, and yes, it's awful. But, ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Parting

    I really enjoyed this, and I usually have a distaste for play format. But I believe play format was very helpful with this story, as it holds alot of dialogue. ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Deleted

    I really enjoyed this story, it was suspensful, well written, used great deatil, and was great all over! I don't know if I will be nitpicking with grammatical errors, because ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Kill Her Swiftly Chapter 2 - Lord, Forgive Me

    I really enjoyed the chapter, it was great! However, I feel that it was a bit fast paced, him being captured, knocked out, and waking back up. Alot of the ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Kill Her Swiftly Chapter 1 - I'm Coming Undone

    I really enjoyed this, although it elt a bit like a prologue, being a bit short and all. I enjoyed the suspense, it kept and held my attention. The title ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Trailer Trash

    I really enjoyed this poem. The lines and stanzas were well divided, and this was without gramatical or spelling error. I liked the tone of the poem. With what DevanEWilliams ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Soul enter lost

    I like the poem, it has alot of potential. But I think it needs to be worked on. Using abbreviations in poetry isn't usually a recommendation. And you should divide ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bruised Arms, Scarred Heart

    I really liked the poem. The idea was well explained throughout, and actually getting it to rhyme nearly amazed me. (I usually have little sucess getting poems to rhyme.) "No ...

    Aug 8, 2011


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain