User avatar

n1o2u3r4

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Confusion

    It is said that the ultimate aim of art is to entertain and give joy. Your poem gave me that feeling of “elation” to copy your word. Strangely enough, this ...

    Jul 22, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Realistic Re: Self-Acceptance

    I once read a book written by Neil Clark Warren, an American psychologist, entitled, “ Finding Contentment.” The author believes that if one is genuine, he can express himself freely ...

    Jul 21, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Culture, General Re: The Man's Man

    I do like the original idea put forth in this concise and cute article. Cute, for it suggests a clever opinion that can seem rude to some men, the kind ...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stay with me, until I fall asleep.

    I once read a line in a book, which beautifully depicts a modern man crying out in anguish. Not tortured because he is in a desperate need of bread, or ...

    Jul 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Begin!

    To Begin with, I say that Your "Begin" sounds like a journey towards purification, a cleansing of he soul; souls that have been long sunk in a deep pitch-black whole. ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ode to: Scientists, Politicians, Prophets, et all...

    Hello Personally I find this poem magnificent, I don't agree with the previous reviewer that it needs some changes for it to flow a bit a better. It's already perfect. ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Echoes

    I totally agree with H. Smith. This piece takes me back in time when I used to sit on the back of the amphitheater years ago. I would listen carefully ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ch 9: A Love To Last More Than A Season

    I find it very interesting in spite of the fact that I didn't read the first chapters. Your way of writing is incredible, I wish I can write a novel ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Goodbye

    I will start from where you ended your poem" Death is a beginning". Here I clearly see the notion of immortality. I sense a kind of strong belief embedded firmly ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Safety Poem

    Frankly speaking I do appreciate the idea. this literary work looks like a piece of advice or let's say a lesson learned the hard way. We should listen to parents ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Death of an Angel; Second Edit

    short , precise and concise. A powerful message conveyed concisely. Let's see now if my reading of this piece is what you intended to impart to readers. First of all, ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Slip Away

    I am going to give you my own interpretation of the poem. The way I see it that you may disagree with. I feel that in the first part you ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 11

    I accept my flaws I reject all discouragement for I'm not perfect, but I'm not worthless. I love this part where you depict yourself in a humble manner. Telling the ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re:

    I am nothing like you. You are exactly like me. I choose not to be. There is no choice. If I'm like you, why doesn't this happen to me? Why ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Live

    I really enjoyed it. precise and concise. To me it depicts the necessity to live and enjoy our lives to the fullest, whatever pain we feel there is always a ...

    Jul 28, 2011


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes