User avatar

myjaspercat

myjaspercat

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Imagination's End

    thank you and the part with 'know' was a typo, but I was kinda lazy to fix it, thank for pointing out though. Glad you like it.

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 42.

    if your young I get it. But just try to make your writing sound more mature, it really helps. Sorry if I offended you.

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: -1-

    thank you for the background, and yes it did clarify everything. I think that your idea is very good and that you are a strong writer. Good Luck and keep ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Ending

    thank you, I am very glad that you liked I it. My English teacher actually persuaded me to post this so it's good to know that people enjoy it.

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Ending

    thank you, and I definitely think that I will make this into a novel. In fact this came to me while my family and I were driving home from Texas, ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Ending

    thank you and no worries, sometimes I miss things while reading a reply so seeing it again helps.

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Ending

    thank you

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Chapter 1; part 1 (Till death do us part)

    ok, thank you again.

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Chapter 1; part 1 (Till death do us part)

    'I' is the killer, it's kind of him thinking to himself, I am sorry if you don't understand I will try to fix that.

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: Bounded by memories

    no, don't apologize. It was amazing and making me cry is just a sign of how powerful your writing is.

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Sienna

    no problem

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: Bounded by memories

    Hello, and happy Review Day! I just want to say first of all that I cried reading this and I am being serious. Anyways on with the review... As I ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Chapter 1; part 1 (Till death do us part)

    thank you and It had been a typo, i'll fix that

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Red Leather

    thank you

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Red Leather

    the chair is a favorite spot (kind of referencing my self here in this poem. We have a leather chair in our living room and it is my favorite place, ...

    Sep 11, 2014


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening