User avatar

mtempleton

  • Script » General, General Re: No title as of yet

    Give me more - I was quite into this and I want to see how you draw the bus driver's character. Honestly - this was really good for a first ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Last Words

    Hey. I'm also new to scripts so not sure how helpful this will be, I have a question! Is this speech said out loud or is it a kind of ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Into the Tub, Out of This World

    Yeah I think I'll stick with the hot baths. Very off the wall, dude. While you may not have converted me to cold baths, for all that you may not ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Contest Entry - Terrible Writing Prompts

    Wow. I love this. Very funny in parts - desciption of polieman especially. When you say ""I got nothig, Barney," He growled" - no capital on he. And "she nearly ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: War, Children.

    Very impressed! Considering its just a short story , your characters are very well drawn and there is so much of an atmosphere. I think this is going to stick ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My crazy poetry

    I agree it needs lines, but at the same time keep rebelling against the laws of grammar! And well done for resisting the temptation to make it rhyme. It has ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter - There is never and end

    This is interesting. A couple of basic things. Don't use so much ellipsis, it's kinda cheesy. Also, when Kingsley asks "any wises or ideas for the future," what is a ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Paper On Snow.

    I like this. It has a really nice feel. I was unsure of the very opening at first "snow is flaking" but now it just sounds right. One thing I ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Never Found Chapter One

    Hi! What you have here is pretty good. i want to know what happens next. I have a few pointers though. You have a major grammar error early on, "the ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Peepholes from heaven

    I love it! as had been said, peepholes is just the perfect word. The one thing I would say is that the ling "healing aura of the glow" sounds a ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Quiet Evening in the Rain.

    This is really good. Its simple and poignant which I guess is what you were going for. The rhythm is nice and the rhyme doesn't sound forced or cheesy in ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Demon Chapter I (needs new title-please read!!!)

    I'm liking this so far - lots of tension. I'm intrigued rather than confused so its a good opening. I think there are a couple of typos though. I'm pretty ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nightsong

    Give me more! Loving this as an opening. You've drawn me in completely. A couple of things though. I loathe and detest rhetorical question. When you use "what had it ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Uh, I wanted something to post, just to try it out

    Again, i agree! This is one of those great stories that you can just write because you wanted to then sit back and watch as everyone else does the analysis. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Greyhound

    Wow. This is my first review and i feel very lucky to have stumbled across your story, if a little disturbed. Seriously, though, the darkness and atmosphere you manage to ...

    Aug 11, 2008


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard