User avatar

mmbmio

Mio

  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1

    Can you update me when you post another chapter?

    Dec 18, 2017
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: And Then You Became the Moon

    This is beautiful

    Jul 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Review Re: I wrote you a poem

    I really like this!

    Feb 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Culture, Politics Re: November 9th

    I felt the same way... thank you for sharing such a relatable post

    Nov 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: How to Girl

    This is everything that has ever crossed my mind.

    Oct 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: do you remember like I do?

    Oh my! I loved this poem. I've been going through the same pain, so it was so relatable!

    Oct 22, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: Save me from Myself

    This was an amazing poem! :)

    Oct 5, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Prologue

    It's called Path of lost hearts at the moment but trying to come up with something more catchy :)

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Prologue

    Thank you for the great review! I'll let you know when the first chapters out!

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Prologue

    Thank you for such a constructive review! This made me really happy reading for some reason :). I'd love for you to keep reviewing! Thanks!

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: 'When I Think Of You' - Chapter 5

    Hey there! I'm glad to see you back on YWS! I love your story and I'm so glad your still writing! Now there was one sentence I saw with an ...

    Sep 4, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: LYGHT-Chapter 2

    Thank you! When I get out of my funk, I really want to update this chapter and want to rewrite it. I'm planning on giving Gretchen some more depth and ...

    Sep 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Together

    This was beautiful

    Aug 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Bad Texter

    : )))))))

    Aug 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Bad Texter

    Wow, I really enjoyed this!

    Aug 2, 2016


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind