User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs Eee my favourite book ever!

    May 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: that Ivy

    Hey incase you didn't see I made this into a thing for my Ice Cubes story, although i still might keep this as a separte thing, I'm just not sure ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ice Cubes #31

    Oooh it's interesting to see people's thoughts on chris! I have actually grown to love him...weird thing eh? Anywho thankyou both for the reviews, And yeah Alianna Jamiy's mood is ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Love and War,

    I agree with Anthaslunula (did i spell that right? hehe) that this is a good start but you could definatly make it better, a bit more description of the characters ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ice cubes

    Hey thanks for reviewing Mat hope you enjoy the rest :) Meevs x

    May 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: cradling into death

    Hmm, I didn't quite get it? It might be because I don't know what oscillations means/are...I will look it up :D All the best, Meevs x

    May 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Kismet #3...flagged for deletion

    I nearly missed this! And yes a little strange but that's what makes it good, original! I love the style of you're writing, its mature yet also quite laid back ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fantasy Reporter

    Aww i didn't notice that you had posted more >.< Again loved it loved it loved it, SOOO funny! PM me when you post mroe of this so I don't ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Of Pigments And Protons

    I think out of the poems I have read by you, that this is by far my favourite. Its very descriptive without it being to exessive, I really enjoyed it ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost

    I prefer this poem muchly to your Cutting one, this one is much more original, and over all a better poem, keep doing things like this one! Meevs x

    May 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cutting

    Im sorry but this was such a cliche poem! I know that you wrote this maybe trying to give a message across, but it's been done sooooo many times before! ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ice Cubes #29

    Heyo Jules, I haven't seen my creative writing teacher for ages as I have finished college for the moment, so I really don't know. I have looked into Agents by ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Among the Vine

    I agree entirley with Crysi! You pulled this off very very well, shows you have a lot of talent! keep this up! Meevs x

    May 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This Instant

    I loved this! I can't point out anything wrong, I loved it. full stop. There we go, I have nothing else to say! Meevs xxx

    May 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Slow Down

    I don't think it was bland, but then again I can't say im too familiar with your other poems. I think this was a really cute poem, and I think ...

    May 21, 2007


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner