User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vampire Empire

    Yup defo needs a rating. I didnt really like this to be honest, I didn't connect with any of the characters and I felt that the topics you were covering ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just breathe Out

    First off JC!!! it has been ages how are you?! We really need to catch up! Secondly this was amazing, I loved it. About the prvious comment I liked that ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: alive but dying (revised)

    hmm I think I have to agree with everything Gal said. This poem is ok as it stands but just ok...the repetition dosen't really work, it is a very predictable ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Alone

    hey Bumblebear welcome to YWS! To be honest I didn't really enjoy this poem much, I found that the repetition was a little annoying after a while, sometimes repetition can ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You are the Moon

    I like this, and I like the rhyming, you don't rely on it which some poems do. I don't think it has much depth but it is a nice read ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Random Poem

    Dramma pointed out the mistakes here that I could find. As the for poem, I like it, but I thin kyou need to add a lot more depth to give ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Me -By amber rose (me)

    First off welcome to YWS and stuff :) To be honest I really didn't like this piece, it just didn't do it for me. And having those smiley faces in ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fly like a bird

    This is a very short and simple little poem (obviously *smacks head*) but even when poems are short usually the message can be very clear. I don't think you have ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Historical Fiction

    We were told to read 'Captian Corelli's Mandolin' for literature, it's kind of historical and actually really good, it is a little hard to get into at first but then ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Anticipation

    Wow I really enjoyed this! It's simple yet it works very well. Its that kind of denying love theme that I like, you have explored it well here. Won't comment ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mr. Freddy (AKA "the mailman")

    I agree with snoink! At the moment as this stands it really isn´t anything. But just because you were bored and didn´t feel like you put anything into it dosen´t ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tash

    You created some amazing imagery in this and I really enjoyed reading it. The rhyming worked really well aswell, it wasn't like the whole poem was dependant on it which ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Butterfly and The Breeze

    Hey good luck with the contest! I never have the guts to send any of my stuff into competitions so well done on that already, and I definatly think this ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: poetry my first try sorry if it is bad

    P.S. -- Why were you guys so mean? It was her first try, -This was not being mean, it is simply asking for the correct formatting for the site. And ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Sword of the Night

    Heyyy I believe I met you in the welcome forum :) and Now I am here to review your work, so here it goes :D : rubbing them in an, ...

    Oct 21, 2008


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor