User avatar

mimimac

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Removed #7

    Hey, One or two nitpicks... She can't voice her own story, one of many here in the beautiful, bloody Balkans. One of many what? People who can't voice their own ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ink Catcher

    Hey! I will be your reviewer today. ^_^ I could not find that many things that were wrong in this... So I guess I have to resort to nitpicks. :twisted: ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: DARKLIGHT

    Hey! I loved that, and yes I would definitely want to read on. Your descriptions were great and we find out quite alot about the two characters (especially herald) in ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Travel Writing By Abigail Eastham

    Hey, Before I get round to the actual review, I would like to inquire about why this piece is in fantasy fiction? Is it the beginning of a story and ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lily Foxglove 4.1

    Hey! Sorry it took so long to get round to reviewing this, I've just been so busy with that project and stuff :/ However I'm done now :D On to ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    Hey Rosey! Awesome job. I couldn't find any mistakes >.< ( If the next person to review finds any, I will scream :P) The characters were brought out well, especially ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirst, Book 1: The Hunter

    Hey! Sorry I did not review chapter 1! Been real busy lately. But i read it and now I'm going to review this! I'm going to review the small part ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    Rosey! That was amazing. Awesome job! I loved the final lines especially. Can't really critique about anything since I don't know enough about poetry myself to point out mistakes about ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Redemption . Prologue

    Hey, Mimi here as requested. Our track team was the best, we knew that and now they did too. Here you suddenly switch to first person when you were writing ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Preface

    Hey, I'll be your reviewer today :) I really enjoyed this, it kept me interested and I want to read more :P I only have a few nit picks: The ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Under the Circumstances

    Hi! Mimi here as requested. :) The distant thrum of electricity is the only companion to my hurried footsteps as I walk ever closer to my reeking destination. This eerie ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lily Foxglove (2.1) *edited*

    Heey! So, what’s he been doing I hear you ask? Well, in order for me to tell you, I’ll have to take you back a couple of weeks. July the ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: [deleted]

    Hey! Thalia and I looked at each other, eyes wide with fright, not knowing what to do. Hesitantly, Thalia crept up on the fallen figure and said, “Malc? Mr. Malc, ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Child of Skies

    Hey! I'll be your critic today :P March 28th, 2015 A.D, 3:15 P.M, Earth “What information have you gathered about the traveler?” “W-well sir you see…” “Spit it out cur!” ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lily Foxglove (1) *edited*

    Hey! Mimi here as requested :) Ok so the bold parts are my comments, underlined things are stuff I have added and crossed out things are... crossed out. :P As ...

    Mar 16, 2009


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney