User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Uglies

    I just finished it. I loved it. I am going to be starting pretties this weekend.

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Affirmative action essay

    Well for the assingment it was supposed to be like we are writing a letter to a senator and they are thinking about passing a law requiring affirmative action

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gone

    I really love this nite. I thought it had good meaning and thought put into it but it does not have very good rhythm

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Silent Snowflakes

    I loved how short the poem is. The lines I loved the most is 2,3,5,6, and 8. You used description to your advantage. I really could not find anything wrong.

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You're So Beautiful

    You used great imagery. I also loved the first and last stanza. In the first stanza I loved how you used the devil. Like funkyflower said you could work on ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ~The note in your locker that I wish I had the nerve to put

    I loved the way it flowed. I really do not think it needs punctation because I like the way it flows without punctation. But I am not the person to ...

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: We Just Met

    I absolutely loved your poem. It used reality to help express all of the feelings. I also loved how you used the line from sugar were goin' down(I really like ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to the Toad

    I think it is very cool and random. I like random things. It is very good my stuff that I wrote in 3rd grade is very bad.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Perfect surburbia

    I liked it. I live in Subaria and I hate it her. Nobody seems to care about the world picture and just do not seem to care about bettering their ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Alot of the books I read

    I have read the egypt game, secret garden, and a little princiess. But it has been a really long time since I have read them and i really do not ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Breakdown

    I love the lyrics. It is cool. You know Nite you are a really good writer.

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 666 Feet Under (Based On Real Events)

    I really liked it and it showed a lot of feeling. It is an amazing poem.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS

    I thought it was funny and very unique

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Flowers For Algernon-- I just finished it...

    I liked the book.We had to read it in 7th grade. I cried at the end. We also watched the movie but I personally liked the book better

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Suicide With A Butter Knife

    Yeah I cannot wait to hear it. I love wacky stuff. Its a lot of fun. Yeah but I am weird like that.

    Oct 6, 2005


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)