User avatar

luciisdead

itsluci

  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: A

    First of all, woah. Second, WOAH? I like how this seems kind of like psychological horror, his own past haunting him in ways that don't even seem possible. Like honestly, ...

    Oct 16, 2024
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Don't Go (Part 1)

    Hiii! I really like how in someway, I don't wanna assume, that the LGBTQ+ community is represented in this story. Also, another thing I really like, is how The Bridge ...

    Oct 14, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: The She-Devil

    Hey hey! Alex here with a review! Okay I just wanna say that I love how this poem is worded! The She-Devil? Hell yea! I love the way you made ...

    Feb 17, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Iceflame// Chapter 3: Answers

    Hey hey! Alex here with another review! Just wanna say... that I love how this stuff is written. The emotion and place put into this story is just..."chefs kiss". One ...

    Feb 17, 2022
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Ants Build a New Chamber

    Hey hey! Alex here with a review! Awhhhhhhhhh it's really cute, dare I say! Since I'm still a newbie and quite idiotic, I don't know how to quote stuffs. But, ...

    Feb 16, 2022
  • Poetry » Chickens, Chickens Re: I guess I'm only wondering how you crossed that road

    Hey hey! It's Alex here with a review! Oh my goodnesss!!! I freaking love it! Have you ever wondered why these things are so unique in their own way? Because ...

    Feb 16, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Ben & Beth-Prologue

    Hey hey! Alex here with a review! I just wanna say, that I kinda love how much this stuff is worded, mkay? The past books/poems/whatever you have written was wonderful, ...

    Feb 11, 2022
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: I Lost a Guru

    Oh. My. GOODNESS. Whyyyyyy do people write such amazing poems and make the language so nice?! Like- lemme give you a run-down of what I think about this. ONE. I ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: -Believe- (Prologue and Chapter One part 1/4)

    Hey hey! Alex here with a review! Since I'm new, I do't really know exactly how to quote things from the text/story, I'll try the best I can to make ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Conversions

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there! Its Alex with a review! Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Gwendolen

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there! Its Alex with a review! Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: a list of drinks in my room.

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there! Its Alex with a review! Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Moira-The misadventures of a man named Lucifer

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there! Its Alex with a review! Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: ​a raging sea

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there! Its Alex with a review! Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we ...

    Feb 10, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: love

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there! Its Alex with a review! Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we ...

    Feb 10, 2022


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird