User avatar

lolosboing

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Float

    I like the details you put in your poem. I also like how you described "The sap would ooze from the fresh wound." I am still a bit confused about ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 1

    I really enjoyed your short story. I have almost no suggestions. But, when you write Ms.Kato, there's actually supposed to be a space after the period, like this, Ms. Kato. ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: You...

    I really love how emotional and dramatic this is! I have a few suggestions. In some parts of this, you are rhyming, but in the majority of the parts, you ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: Joyful

    I love how dark your short story was! But one thing I would do if I were you, is fix one of the words, "there" You said "there screams" I ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Insane Asylum

    I really liked your poem! It was very dark and sad. You could however, add some more details to further enhance the darkness of the poem. Also, in some parts, ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: Today

    I like how your poem is very realistic. But, I have several suggestions. firstly, the rhythm is a bit off and the rhyme is sometimes happening and sometimes not. Maybe, ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: funeral procession

    I really liked your poem! I like how you connected it to real life problems of religion. The detail is also really helpful in showing the emotions of the character ...

    May 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: Look to the Son

    I love how you wrote about how you should "Look to the sun when darkness follows you...". I also like how you had it a sort of structure for the ...

    May 11, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I was young and dumb

    I love how you made this poem so sad. If I were you, however, I would add more detail and color to further enhance the pain the character is feeling. ...

    May 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: please stay

    I liked how you made a sort of message with the bold words, it's really creative! But, I have a few suggestions. I know it doesn't matter much, but it ...

    May 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: what i never said...

    I love how you put so much longing and regret into the poem to power it up! One thing I would suggest is maybe be a bit less repetitive. Also, ...

    May 11, 2017


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus