User avatar

lilymoore

lilymoore

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Baby

    Hi Emmy! Gosh, Emmy is a cute name. *gives a muffin* So, I think your poem is very sparse right now. Imagine all of the imagery that you can add ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dancing with the Darkness

    Aww, the emo in me loves your avatar. Hi Silent Rain, nice to meet you, I’m Lily. *passes out cookies* dragging me down down down down ‘down’ is way too ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Old Jean Jacket

    Hello Lena! *bows* And thank you for posting a short story. I’ve been dying for a short story. *dances* Does he forget that the answer is the same every day?” ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Last Days of Summer

    E.B. White, you have no idea how happy I am that you posted something! *snugs* So, overall, I think that this is a pleasant piece. I mean, it’s not bad ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I've Tried To Write You Ten Thousand Times Before

    Hello Words! Okay, overall, this was a wonderful poem. In fact, there was only one thing, one line, that I was really confused about, which sort of ruined the poem ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: We Are the Strong

    Yowsers, I don’t hate this. :D Not that I was expecting to hate it or anything. I should just shut up. So, when you mentioned your source of inspiration, I ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter Two of "Changing Seasons"

    Ross! *growls* Hi! Like you should care, right? I think you might want ‘he’ here instead of ‘you.’ Connor turns in the driveway I feel like I'm stepping back in ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: California Here I Come!

    Hey there, Mik. So, right off the bat, I wanted to just point out two little nitpicks. figure out whom but, like the other times before, I had no luck ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Fog in the Garden (Chapter One)

    Since you mentioned it, I figured I should give this a look. And since I’m not sure just how much writing you do, I’m going to do my best to ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Owl

    Hello StoryWeaver! Here to review! I actually don’t have a lot to say about this. I mean, I can’t find much wrong with it. I think the only real issue ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dust Dawn

    Don’t listen to them NoFirePants! That’s right, I’m totally doing this right now! The rhythm of this took a minute to catch on but once I had it, it was ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lost In A Daydream

    Hi there Books! It’s Lily…again! I really enjoyed this poem. It was simple but it describes a common feeling for…well…any writer when we let ourselves fall too deeply into our ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: lifeforsale.com

    Yay, Paladin, you listened to us. Good! legal slavery, legal ties. Price of humanity, I won't buy, price Consistancy is key. If you’re going to start a new sentence with ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Over and Over

    Well, I’m not great with lyrics…but I’ll do my best. Plus, I’ve run out of things to review. So I need to review something! You ain’t gunner stop trying ‘gunner’ ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Apple

    More than anything, x3CoFx3, I want to really compliment you on your ending. The woman weeps her failure, and drops the once beautiful apple, along with her dreams, down into ...

    Jun 6, 2010


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi