User avatar

lilymoore

lilymoore

  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: When Love is Lost

    Hi there, Pixie! I don’t think we’ve ever been introduced but I’m lilymoore, one of the poetry JM’s and I’m here to review, your poem, if that’s alright with you ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Never Been Higher

    Hi there, creativity! The names lilymoore since I don’t believe and I have been introduced (though I may be wrong; who knows?). First off, I’ll say that your title caught ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Don't Rush My Youth

    Hey there, Lyria! Lilymoore here as promised! :D So, since this is chunked up much more cleanly into stanzas instead of that big messy paragraph, I think I’ll just take ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: When Sitting in a Forest

    Hey there, wewinwelose! I don’t think we’ve been introduced before but folks around here call me Lily! :D So, I will say that you definitely want to spend more than ...

    May 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Afterlife

    Well that was just terrifying …terrifyingly awesome. Okay, that was just blatently poor use of words. I apologize. It was, however, a wonderful piece and it definitely was a great ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Satire Re: ...

    Hey there AJ. I have to apologize for how long it took me to get this review to you. It really took me some time to actually figure out just ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Culture Re: You Can't Tell the Children There Is No Hope

    Hey there, Flemzo! So, right off the bat, I loved this because of the title. Most poems lately seem to be titled in under a word. But you did something ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: growing eyes in a garden

    Eeep! It’s a Persy poem! So I’ll start off with my two nitpicks for this piece, both for the same reason. . I didn’t realize were being pushed through the ...

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sometimes

    Hey there, tgirly. I don’t think we’ve ever been formally introduced but I’m lilymoore! :D Anyways, I like the idea of parallelism that you used here in you poem and ...

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Scritch

    Hey there, creativity. I won’t sit here and prattle on too much about nitpicks because, when it comes to short pieces like this, the focus isn’t on the grammar but ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: I haven't decided on a title. Sorry.

    Hello, Abigail! Welcome to YWS! I hope you’re having a wonderful first week! :D Anyways, it’s reviewing time. The gentle cool wind of autumn had given way to the biting ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: ...has been taken down

    Hey there, pettybage! So, it’s been some time since I’ve reviewed so bear with me; I might be a little rusty. Anyways, to begin with, you have a wonderful title. ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Festering Burns

    Hey there, Flower~Child! Long time, no see! So, I don’t mean to sound harsh but this needs a good deal of work. No offense. I always remind and recommend that ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poetry is...

    Hey there Boo! So I’ll say right off the bat that StoryWeaver already made the biggest point I wanted to make. Using restraining poetic schemes like this can really limit ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sticky Sun

    Holy what the heck! It’s a Mars! How long it’s been since I’ve last seen you! Too long! But this really isn’t the time or place for introductions because I’m ...

    Oct 5, 2011


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus