User avatar

lilchoma

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I absolutely ADORE these books :) Snicket's humor reminds me of a more modern, more concise version of Charles Dickens' humor. He's so amazingly and cleverly sarcastic. I LOVE when ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am more of ink than solid stuff.

    very nice job on this poem, I rather liked it :) The first line is lovely, it reminds me of Shakespeare's use of the word "stuff", which ordinarily is a ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Erase/Replace

    umm I kind of have no idea what the heck this poem is saying. it seems a bit e.e.cummingsish. if that's the way it was meant to be, then okay ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    GOOD GOD!!! I consider it a SIN to say that the Lord of the Rings was a BAD BOOK!!! Holy crap, that is one of the most wrong statements I ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In the Eyes of an Abuser

    I do agree with anime-girl about the long lines. I think the poem looks a little awkward with two words in one line, and twelve in the other. maybe make ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lose Yourself

    I have to say that I found this poem a bit…I don't know, trite, or something along those lines. I mean the language was fine, all the punctuation was fine, ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: heart dissection

    wowza, that was quite a poem. and I mean that in a good way :) I thought it was beautifully disturbing, if you know what I mean: the language you ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Linguists

    I actually rather liked this piece. I thought it was fun, what with the alliterations in the beginning, and it even made me laugh (I liked the Where is your ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: untitled suggestions desired

    okay I didn't really get this poem. first of all, I know a lot of poetry gets along fine without punctuation, but I think this poem definitely needs some. For ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Smile

    I'll start off with standard critiques, like grammar stuff. First, "Why am I sad Is it because am mad Or because I make my enemy glad" Needs question marks. And ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: inner peace

    kay so this poem was decent I thought. here's one of my problems though: "No worries though, for I am breathin'" if you're trying to make this guy be confusing ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: railroadsong

    im not very talented at extracting deeper meaning from poems, so naturally I had a hard time understanding what this poem is supposed to be telling me. but that is ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thicker

    wow im like depressed now...okay so i liked the story in that it kept me engaged and was fairly well-written i thought. however, im having a hard time seeing the ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To be used or be to useless?

    hmm okay so i actually liked this one. it took me a few read-throughs to appreciate it, but now i think it's quite good. i especially like the last stanza. ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A common thing really

    okay so i really liked this poem :) even though there was no consistent rythm, i felt like you did just fine without it. in fact i think i like ...

    Jul 7, 2009


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla