User avatar

lexy

  • Script » General, General Re: Detention

    LOVED IT. that was so clever, I loved your idea of using the young and innocent. a classic! good job, Lexy xxxx

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Miss E encounters Apidae

    cheered me up on a down day xxxx

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking

    are you dyslexic? therapy not theirpy. Hmmm, strange! xx

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Heiress of Rosings-prologue

    wow, when are you going to post the rest????

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: your kisses

    hmmm, poets have freedom so I've been told and when I went to a conference to see simon armitage that was the exact question I asked. "Is there a right ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (Untitled)

    well actually....if you related to the poem in that way you may see it as depressing WHEN TO OTHERS it means something else. Like dissapointment........... a break up.............. don't just ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To a dear friend

    brad really rubs me up the wrong way! No I think this piece is good, I understand exactly what you are trying to do here and I see you have ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Fountain

    i don't think she is nine!!! lol, i like it, infact I really like it but it needs some tweaking here and there. (see comments above) well done xx

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hangman

    Damian pulled on his yellow raincoat and let his mother button it up to his chin. She smiled a beautiful smile and kissed the end of his nose tenderly. "School ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hangman

    I'm having trouble with establishing that he is being molly-coddled by his mother although he is older i.e his mum buttoning up his coat for him and buying him velcro ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Bohemian Fall into Oblivion

    This is a beautiful piece, I love the imagery etc! Well done xxxxx

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heartbrokens

    hear hear, i disagree with Brad too. Ouch he is harsh.... Yeah I think the imagery was good here. Did you mean cologne at the beginning though??? I can see ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Elegy for the Son of Man

    The only thing I can criticise is the repetition of the word "apple" in the first line but other than that... it was flowing and.... natural.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Bear My Witness

    wow emotional subject. How did you find out about the info etc?? I think its well done... keep up the good work.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: my girls mad at me

    who the hell is going to know that song!???? after all it is in the top 100 worst songs of all time!!!!!!!!!! xxx lexy xxxx

    Oct 31, 2006


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi