User avatar

leebass

  • Short Story » General, General Re: He's seen too much

    Hi, this is a good start. I think there's a good amount of description, not too much, not too little. Basically i just want to know more. Why does he ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Home for Annie

    Ok, i have to agree with wickedwonder. It was a bit bogged down with description. Also I think at the beginning the bit about the different ways the MC tried ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scarlet Rain (excerpt)

    Hi, this is pretty good. I think the reviewer above me took care of the minor issues, so i won't bother with them. A word of advice: If you want ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Caught in the Waves

    Hi, this is a nice idea, but i found it quite repetitive. Day 1- Mum came today. Day 2 - Gran came today. Day 3 - Mum didn't come today. ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Fridge (Short Piece, wordplay and Navel-Gazing)

    I like this a lot. Great idea. There was just one thing: How does the fridge know that there are cities built around the houses? I suppose when it's first ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Photosynthesis Song (Telephone parody)

    Wow, genuinely amazed at this. You are a genius! You should write a load of these for Math, RE, Biology, Physics etc, then go round schools singing them and teaching ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Twin

    Ok, so this sounds like you've written it in a different language and translated it into english with some kind of program. I think a lot has been lost in ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Returned to Sender

    Amberline had been right all along, though I hated to admit it, and to finally talk to Daniel like the woman I should be (,) took a great deal of ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Once a long time ago.

    ________________________________________________________________________________________ What's the saddest thing you've ever heard? Hearing that someone had just passed away? Hearing a sad love song

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Silver Lake

    Wow, i really liked this. I love this line: 'Most of the chirps he had heard lately came from cellphones. He liked birds better.' I was supposed to be doing ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Resignation

    Hey i really like this, i don't really have any critiques, just that i want to read more! I think the dialogue is good, but there's not much to critique, ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wings And Fins (Chapter 1)

    Hi. I'm here as requested. I think everyone else before me has cleared up nitpicks etc. so all i can comment on is your ideas really. I love the mask ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: 2010, but not as we know it. ~Prologue

    Hi, i like the atmosphere throughout this. The endings good too, it makes me want to read the rest of the story. Overall this is pretty good, you just have ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Tales of a Common Bus Driver

    Hi. I like the description in this. But that's all it is really, just a lot of description. It's not really a story, there's no conflict and no tension. I'm ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Brooklyn Bridge falls

    Hi, this is a good start. There's not much to say because it's so short. Next time wait until you've written the whole story before posting it for a review. ...

    Nov 3, 2010


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken