User avatar

ladydark

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: untitled (freewrite)

    :cry: :cry: that was ulimwonderfulicsuptasticly... Been translating french for the past three days, and I decide to come on, and then you're story is the second thing I've read, and ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bard's Story Pt. 2

    mwahaha, suffer my wrath... I mean, here are some pointers... At last, he came to a stop behind a large, battered wooden structure. The Copper Goblet, Inn and Tavern. should ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bard's Story

    dododo, nice story... I know I know... I shouldn't be editing much since I myself am lame buuut if you want it, here it is... Their were two thieves, man ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poverty

    nice poem, sad, but prettiful... Dear Diary, a bomb went off, Right in the middle of school It killed seven people, including my friend, And now we can’t go there ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: High Expectations

    nice poem, I don't really suggest on poems since I can't write or correct them, but this I do understand there are some words you could change... But I can’t ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Journals

    yesh... very good, I could not see any gramtical errors... and I know, I'm not one to talk about fast, (>.>), but I agree with grif. Just a wee bit ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: uh... whatever

    However hard I try, I cannot seem to find any sense. And it isn't a nonsensical poem as well. If I take 3-4 lines at a time, it's OK, but ...

    Dec 12, 2005


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy